About the library
The library is part of the intellectual, information and educational space of Intellectual Schools, and is a cultural, educational, scientific and auxiliary center that ensures the accessibility of documentary and information resources, contributing to the creative and intellectual development of our students.
The main purpose of the library is to teach children to search and analyze the material, to instill the teachings and skills of information support of educational activities. Learn to react quickly to changes, think critically, search and process the necessary information.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ACTIVITY
THE LIBRARIES ARE:
- Providing the educational process with educational resources, full-scale coverage of library and information and bibliographic services for students and teachers;
- Formation of students' library competencies and skills of an independent library and information user;
- Creating conditions for the development of research skills and independent work skills;
- Improvement of traditional and development of new library technologies.
- Development of the library to achieve an international level, support the implementation of the school's mission.
The main tasks of the library
Providing library users with open and free access to information, assisting in the activities of teachers and students, educational projects, research activities.
Despite the huge number of new services and functions performed by a modern library, the main component of the library is its information potential, since first of all, the library is a repository of information. Therefore, the most important direction of the library's work is the acquisition of the fund.
One of the main priorities of the successful organization of the educational process is the full provision of students with both educational and industry-specific fiction. The total fund of the library is 25333 books. The library is equipped with popular science, reference, fiction for children. The library's collection is publicly available. The fund is arranged by sections and alphabetically.
In order to communicate, organize and maintain professional contacts, inform users about the work of the library and reach a larger audience of school library users, social media pages have been created:
- Facebook: facebook.com/NISpvl
- Инстаграмм: nis_pvl_lib
- YouTube: Library NIS Pavlodar
Monday 08.00 - 19.00
Tuesday 08.00 - 19.00
Wednesday 08.00 - 19.00
Thursday 08.00 - 19.00
Friday 08.00 - 19.00
Saturday 08.00 - 13.00
Sunday Is A Day Off