Circle "Stage speech"
In the Nazarbayev Intellectual School in Pavlodar, in the 2021-2022 academic year, the Stage Speech circle was opened. The circle is held in the format of additional education. Today, it has about 15 students.
Stage language students make 3 broadcasts per week on NIS school radio.
The purpose of the circle is to teach students cultural, expressive speech; formation of speech culture of students.
- teach students how to interview on a specific topic;
- develop the ability to prepare and present;
- preparation and release of the program for the project "Kazakhtyn 100 ani";
- prepare and read on the radio the news issued by the press service department of the school;
- broadcast "Balalarga Bazarlyk" on the regional HALYQ RADIOSY
The stage language subject consists of 5 main sections:
- Work with text
At the initial stage, the teacher identifies the shortcomings in the speech of each student and works them out during the classes. At the same time, special attention is paid to the independent work of students, the development of individual stage speech skills. In the same classes, special attention is paid to the development of skills of clear diction, diaphragmatic costal breathing, free sounding and literary pronunciation. For the development of stage speech, proverbs, sayings, tongue twisters, as well as simple quatrains are taken. Gradually complicating the task, the head of the circle prepares students for the radio broadcast.
Stage language teacher: member of the Union of Journalists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, deputy chief editor of entertainment programs HALYQ RADIOSY Tuleubaev Yeldos Zhakiyanovich